Ahh, the age-old ‘what’s in my bag’ post. A standard template in the blog-o-sphere! A bit of a cliché, but I have always enjoyed reading other people’s posts, so I thought I’d hot-foot it onto the blogger band-wagon. And why not?!
This isn’t a bag I use everyday, as I’d be heart afraid of something happening to it! But I’m excited to show you this buttery leather beauty from See by Chloe. It’s so beautifully made; I love the shape, size and the little details. It’s a piece of art. ‘See’ what’s in my bag… ‘See’ what I did there? Ahem…
1. Radley purse.
2. Car keys – I drive a Fiat Punto Go! I call her (yes, her) Black Beauty. ;) My keyring is from the London 2012 Olympics – very London, with a red bus, postbox, telephone box and 2012 logo.
3. Models Own Lipstix and YSL Touche Éclat. This twist-up lip stick is a great colour, and perfect for everyday wear. I always carry Touche Éclat with me too; it’s a wonder product.
4. Orla Kiely notebook – for my ‘to do’ lists, doodling and jotting down any ideas that come to mind!
5. iPhone with Laura Ashley cover.
6. I carry a book around with me in case I get some quiet time. At the moment I’m reading ‘Bonjour Tristesse’, which I bought in Shakespeare and Company in Paris.
I’d love to see your bags and what’s in ’em too! x