It’s no secret – I adore the autumn. The colourful foliage, the cosy vibes… and of course, the colourful and cosy clothes. From rich browns and warm reds to mustard and rusty tones, the whole autumnal colour spectrum has always been my favourite. So I thought I’d put together a little collage of some of my autumnal picks.
- ‘Blackberry & Bay‘ is one of my favourite scents and is very reminiscent of autumn/winter. Explaining a scent in words is difficult but Jo Malone’s description is perfect: “Childhood memories of blackberry picking…A burst of deep, tart blackberry juice, blending with the freshness of just-gathered bay and brambly woods. Vibrant and verdant.”
- Brogues are a classic staple at any time of year. They’re very comfortable and go with almost everything.
- A berry lip is essential for autumn/winter, and who does it better than Charlotte Tilbury? I love her lipsticks and plan to add this one to my collection at some point.
- I was immediately drawn in by the colour of this jumper. I haven’t seen this in-store so can only go by the photos online, but it looks gorgeous and cosy.
- Burgundy is one of my favourite colours to work with. It’s so versatile; I’d wear this skirt with a cream or black roll-neck.
- I spotted this little Mulberry bag at an airport and I thought it was beautiful. I’m not sure if I could stomach the price tag, but it certainly is a lovely piece.
What’s on your Wishlist for autumn?