I’ve spotted a few of these feel-good, ‘happy things’ posts recently in the blogosphere and they’re something I really enjoy reading. I’d love to hear some of your happy things too! In no particular order…
1. The ground being totally covered in crisp orange leaves (but only when it’s dry- wet, slimy leaves are a no!)
2. David Attenborough nature documentaries – I could honestly watch them all day
3. Lazy weekends
4. Tea and books (lots of both)
5. Freshly laundered bedsheets
6. Fresh flowers
7. Perusing Pinterest
8. Photography (practicing mine and admiring others)
9. Messy bun and gettin’ stuff done!
10. A snuggly dressing gown (I have an emotional attachment to mine)
11. All the carbs
12. Days where I don’t have to leave the house (!)
13. Listening to the rain when I’m indoors
14. Blogging, of course
15. Growing my following and discovering others in the process!
16. ‘Old’ music – (Gold London is my jam)
17. Harry Potter (both the books and the films)
18. Fairy lights and candles – so cosy and relaxing
19. Looking at pretty houses
20. Dogs (obviously). All the dogs.