1. I like children, but I’m not maternal. No broody feelings here – I’d rather have a puppy!
2. And on that note, to break the status quo with bloggers and their cats, I’m very much a dog person. Dogs > cats every time!
3. At times, I’m one of the most indecisive people you will probably ever meet, ever. I mean it. This includes the most unimportant of things, like whether to have a pizza or a burger. It’s absolutely ridiculous.
4. I’m a semi-distant relative of Farrah Fawcett! Her father was a cousin of my grandad.
5. I’m studying A-Level Biology part-time alongside working – it’s the most fascinating and fulfilling subject that I have ever studied…
6. … Yet I am a graduate! From the humanities. I am considering going back to uni to do one of the Allied Health Profession courses when I finish Biology, but I’m undecided at the moment (see? I told you I was indecisive!).
7. So I don’t really know what I want to be when I ‘grow up’. I’m 25 but I don’t see myself as a grown up
8. I get irrationally annoyed at story-lines/characters in soaps and discuss them at length as if it were real life. But it takes a lot to bother me in real life.
9. Singin’ In The Rain is one of my favourite films ever, I must watch it at least once or twice a year. I am also a firm believer that you are never too old for classic Disney films, which I will also occasionally watch. I count many of them, from Cinderella to the Lion King, as favourites.
10. I share my birthday with Walt Disney, too.
11. I’ve been with Jamie for almost four years now. We met at university and he stole my heart.
12. And speaking of university (sliiight tenuous link), I’m not, and have never been, much of a party animal. I rarely drink and clubs aren’t my scene.
13. On the whole, I prefer high street to high-end designer. Of course there are a few designer pieces I would like to own (like this and that… swoon), but honestly? I don’t know if I could stomach, or justify, forking out hundreds (or over a thousand?!) for them.
14. I’m not a terribly sociable person. That’s not to say I’m anti-social – I have a small circle of good friends, but I’m a happy introvert and enjoy my own company, too. I don’t feel any embarrassment about doing things alone that others would do socially, like shopping or sitting in a cafe for lunch or coffee.
15. I was a Brownie when I was a young ‘un which I absolutely loved. I still have some of my badges!
16. And speaking of childhood, I was very much a tomboy, outdoorsy type. You would have found me clambering up trees, out on my bike or fishing in my wellington boots, catching stickleback fish with a jam jar in streams. I loved my childhood and am so glad I spent it in the great outdoors – so many happy memories.
17. I love driving and my car is like my little bubble. When driving I think about everything, from superficial and day-to-day things, to life and the universe. And it’s the place where I sing my heart out – something I don’t do in front of anyone.
18. I am a little bit obsessed with scented candles. My all-time favourite is Clean Cotton by Yankee Candle.
19. By day I have an office job. It’s not the worst of jobs but one thing I hate is a ringing telephone and having to take calls. This clip from The Wolf of Wall Street is basically me when the phone rings…!
20. I have a very eclectic taste in music. My favourite is of the older variety – between the 1960s and 1980s. I also like some modern music and will sing along to many a tune in my car that I would never admit to liking! x